yesterday was one for spontaneity.
the weather was warm, our schedules were open, and there were two days left in the long weekend…providing ample recovery time.
it was too much fun. our crawl took us to a couple of places we normally wouldn’t find ourselves…the long room on irving park, village tap on roscoe, rainbo club on damen, and the double door. there were a few other locales on our list we didn’t end up making it to…but there’s always next time
i love the look of the photos from village tap (strip one) and the long room (strip two). it’s safe to say this won’t be our last time stopping in for a drink and quick trip to the photo booth
- juliajane likes this
- chercheraveclecoeur likes this
- ooh-thatsfun likes this
- shewantstohearshesbeautiful likes this
- rockabyebucktown likes this
- practicallydunn likes this
- perkieandmowgli likes this
- hellokatie likes this
- alisonyuen likes this
- aotakesonchicago said: what an amazing idea!!!
- aotakesonchicago likes this
- writemywayout said: I used to love the rainbo club when I lived over there.
- population-e posted this